Newsletters suck, but keeping on top of developments doesn’t. So at InLinks we are going for Brevity. Here are February’s main talking points. Take your pick:
- Now you can manage and change the links created by InLinks.
- Amend your Competitors for any search term you optimize for.
- Why using a keyword on the page is not the same as using a topic.
- Our Internal Linking Guide
Upgrade Special Offer for New Users
Upgrading to just the Level 1 paid account currently means you can get us to set up and configure your site for free. InLinks is a powerful tool, so getting up and running the RIGHT way is important. We want you to have a good experience, so right now we are offering free setup. To claim this offer:
- Upgrade to Level 1 or above from your dashboard.
- Make sure the domain you want to onboard is in your project briefs.
- Use the blue online chat button to request your setup.
We will do the setups on a first-come, first-served basis during office hours. You do not have to add the code for us to get started. you can do that when you are happy with our setup.
(Offer available now through March 2020)