Are you looking to use Inlinks for Dutch or another language that uses a standard western alphabet? This article explains 2 workarounds involving the use of the Inlinks Content Optimization for Entities as well as the schema markup implementation.
We’ll use here 2 methods for the Dutch language which can be applied for other languages having a standard western alphabet.
NOTE: If you need languages in other character sets, please have a look at the Arabic example.
How to use Inlinks Content Optimization tool for Dutch
The tools needed are :
The method is the following:
- Take a Dutch article targeting a specific keyword (for instance the keyword : How to create websites)
- Translate this Dutch article to English using the Google Translate tool (and copy the translation)
- Create a content brief on Inlinks for the keyword ‘How to create websites‘
- Paste the translated content in English into the content editor and check the estimated SEO score
- Start updating the content in the editor with the missing topics shown in ‘Topics Analysis’
- Once you reach an estimated SEO score inside the content editor of 80% or above, you can translate the content once again to Dutch using Google Translate.
NOTE: After translating the content back to Dutch with Google Translate, make sure that the grammar and the wording are convenient as a human touch is required when translating content with a machine.
The following video explains this process in further details.
How to implement Schema markup on Inlinks for a Dutch website
Inlinks can be used to apply the ‘About’ & ‘Mentions’ schema for a Dutch website, the process is as follows:
- Create a project on Inlinks for a Dutch website
- Adding pages to be analyzed using ‘Add Pages’
- Associating a page to its corresponding topic
- Double check the ‘About’ & ‘Mentions’ generated for the page
- Make any necessary Schema modifications in the ‘Schema’ tab
- the Schema is automated with a JS code provided by Inlinks
Please note that currently Inlinks cannot currently automate internal links for a Dutch website.
The following video explains how to implement the ‘About’ & ‘Mentions’ Schema for a Dutch website.