Welcome to the InLinks training section!
In this section you’ll find tutorial videos on how to use the Inlinks platform in the best way possible. Several features are covered here including :
- How to add your website as a project on Inlinks
- How to generate internal links on Inlinks
- How to generate schema markup on Inlinks
- How to associate your pages to targeted topics
- How to audit your content for entities
- How to create a new content brief
- How to find and use related keywords
- How to find questions related to your keywords
- How to assign a brief / audit to a writer
- How to install Inlinks’ JS code on Wordpress
- How to insall Inlinks’ JS code via Google Tag Manager
- How to use topic maps
- How to use the Growth Opportunities feature
- *CLICK HERE TO WATCH A FULL DEMO OF INLINKS*
This section will be updated regularly with fresh new Inlinks training tutorial videos.
In addition to this dedicated inLinks training page, here are a few other resources to help you get up to speed.
Topic maps are available on Inlinks whenever you audit a page or create a new content brief, a topic map is simply a visual representation of the topics analysis feature where you can easily spot the most important topics to cover in order to improve the SEO score of your content. Watch the video to learn how to use topic maps.
Check out our newest demo where we cover all the main features of Inlinks from creating a project, implementing internal links and schema to auditing content for entities and creating new content briefs.
Creating a content brief on Inlinks allows to write a new article that ranks highly around a target keyword, the process being used here is based upon the Inlinks’ NLP algorithm analyzing and displaying the entities (topics) of the top 10 articles that rank the best in Google for any given keyword. Once a content brief is ready, you can start writing your new article while covering the entities displayed under the section ‘Topics Analysis’…
Associating pages to their corresponding entities (topics) inside of Inlinks allow to automate 2 important features : Generating internal links automatically between the pages of your Inlinks project Generating the ‘About’ & ‘Mentions’ schema markup automatically for the pages that have been associated to their topics Check out the following tutorial video on how to best associate your pages to their matching entities :
The following tutorial video shows you how to add a website as a project to your Inlinks account. Adding your website as a project inside of Inlinks is an important first step which will allow our tool to recognize the entities that appear on your webpages.