The following tutorial video shows you how to add a website as a project to your Inlinks account. Adding your website as a project inside of Inlinks is an important first step which will allow our tool to recognize the entities that appear on your webpages.
Welcome to the InLinks training section!
In this section you’ll find tutorial videos on how to use the Inlinks platform in the best way possible. Several features are covered here including :
- How to add your website as a project on Inlinks
- How to generate internal links on Inlinks
- How to generate schema markup on Inlinks
- How to associate your pages to targeted topics
- How to audit your content for entities
- How to create a new content brief
- How to find and use related keywords
- How to find questions related to your keywords
- How to assign a brief / audit to a writer
- How to install Inlinks’ JS code on Wordpress
- How to install Inlinks’ JS code via Google Tag Manager
- How to use topic maps
- How to use a Silo internal linking structure
- How to use the Growth Opportunities feature
- *CLICK HERE TO WATCH A FULL DEMO OF INLINKS*
This section will be updated regularly with fresh new Inlinks training tutorial videos.
In addition to this dedicated inLinks training page, here are a few other resources to help you get up to speed.